Assignment, editorial and commercial photographer Tony V. Martin lives in the Midwest.
Go on, shout at him, he likes it (773) 550-1007 tony@tonyvmartin.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Guess the Celeb!-Clue #3




Clue #3: Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
-Mark Twain


The game heats up as we bare the identity of this is current nationally known celebrity I photographed in Chicago during the 1980's.

This photo snippet clue showing a coarse woven sweater with wrinkles, holes and ravels and yet neatly cuffed sleeves denotes "a man of the people, yet with elements of refinement." (Or possibly the lack of a steamer in my early studio.)

The winner of this contest will receive a location portrait/headshot shoot in the Chicago metro area. To enter just email me at tony@tonyvmartin.com or facebook message me with your guess. If more than one person guesses correctly, I will make a random drawing from the correct entries. The winner will be announced after all the clues are given. (Any of my friends or family that know the answer are disqualified.) Good Luck!

1 comment:

LeeBee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.